The absence of quality feedback on the tough performance and business issues is one of the most significant maladies inhibiting performance in our workplace today. Whether it’s boss to employee, vice-versa, or peer to peer, we have to be able to cut through the noise and discomfort to talk clearly and openly about the need to change.
I’ve written dozens of articles on feedback, and at last count, I’ve taught over 2,000 people how to receive and deliver quality feedback via my workshops. However, this online/on-demand program is a game-changer.
6 Reasons Why You Should Enroll in On-Demand Feedback Program
- No one has to take time out of work and incur the inconvenience and cost and travel.
- Because of the ability to scale across a large group, the pricing is the best deal in professional development you will encounter at $97 per participant. (This price is going up in 2019.)
- In addition to lessons on receiving, designing, delivering, and navigating difficult feedback situations, we’ve included ample practice materials to allow people to “workshop” the concepts on their own time.
- The audio examples are great reference tools for both good and poor feedback.
- You gain access to our community where we regularly provide content. Early in December, I’m going live on a webinar for community participants only where I will share ideas and approaches on a range of leadership and workplace communication topics and field live questions.
- Once you’re in, you’re in. You gain access to our future upgrades to your course as well as ongoing access to me and the community.
But first, you have to show up.
This cohort registration is closing tonight, November 13, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific and won’t open again until sometime in 2019.
Take the opportunity to invest in your feedback skills and the skills of your team members and set the stage for performance growth in the new year. Learn more and register here.