The Experienced Manager Program-Live-Online blends virtual classroom training with one-on-one coaching and e-learning to help managers on-the-rise level up in their work and careers.
For professionals who have been in their roles for a period of time, it’s imperative to gain fresh perspectives, inspiration, and ideas, coaching, and outside perspectives you can use to innovate and turbocharge success. This program will help you rethink everything about your role in contributing your team’s and firm’s success.
Delivered in six 90-minute instructor-led working sessions (plus additional guest speaker sessions), the focus is on challenging experienced managers to:
- Level up their critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Rethink their approach to leading teams, managers, and developing talent
- Identify approaches to strengthen influence and power to better support their teams and help their organizations succeed
- Explore opportunities to help teams and contributors turbocharger innovation efforts and success
- Succeed with executive and board-level challenging communication situations
- Strengthen personal (executive) presence
- Build coalitions and teams that propel organizations forward
This program is designed and delivered by long-time technology industry executives/MBA educators Art Petty and Anita Lauper Wood, and is research-backed and supported by actionable ideas for use immediately in the workplace. The coaching sessions are tailored to the individual’s situation/needs and build on developing skills by leveraging program content.
The Experienced Manager Program is delivered in both open-enrollment and customized formats. Open enrollment pricing is $695 per seat and $595 per seat for groups of three or more. Registration includes the live-online sessions, guest speaker sessions, a 90-minute one-on-one coaching session, and evergreen access to the program’s e-learning portal. Pricing varies for client-specific (customized) programs based on requirements and the number of participants.
New Cohort Registration for September 9, 2020, Kickoff Underway (Learn more)
Early Bird Pricing Until 9/3/2020
E-mail us to learn more about additional upcoming open-enrollment sessions or, to discuss your custom program needs and timing