In my Reinventing Your Career Encore Coaching Program, I guide you through the process of designing and moving forward with career change.
- We work together at no charge over a minimum of two coaching sessions to determine if the REINVENT Coaching program is right for you and your situation. Once we’ve agreed to proceed, we initiate regular video coaching sessions (weekly or every-other-week based on your schedule) .
- Determination focuses on defining your career challenge (the problem) and creating a high-level design plan to solve it.
- Self-Discovery focuses on tuning in to your strengths (superpowers) and gaining perspective on circumstances where you are at your professional best. I provide exercises and templates for you to follow and we work together to assess and translate the outcomes.
- Exploration involves looking at the broader universe of options and investigating them for fit with you and your situation. During this process we work together to narrow down the options to a manageable two to investigate in the Experimentation phase.
- Experimentation typically involves primary research of the potential options. Some clients interview people in the field; others take-on part-time assignments to better understand the work. Everyone’s situation is different, so experiment design is tailored for your situation.
- Conditioning starts once you’ve down-selected to a targeted new career. We build the strategy and business plan to take you from where you are today to this new career. (Many clients do significant business planning during this phase.)
- Launch is akin to hitting the “go” button.
The program duration involves 4-months of active coaching and then on-going phone and e-mail support and regular check-ins as you move forward. If your situation is particularly involved, I’m happy to discuss coaching extensions at the time or a longer arrangement up-front.
While these programs involve time-investment and hard-work on your part, you have a partner and guide invested in and actively involved in the process.
If you’re ready to talk about reinventing your career, reach out to me for a discovery interview via e-mail or by phone at: 847.612.8420.
For individuals looking to fast-track career invention, the focused, four-month REINVENT™ coaching program is the right choice.
For many others, a group option is a bit more cost-effective and provides more of a guided “work at your own pace” program.
I’ve helped professionals in software, engineering, government, manufacturing, consulting, higher-education, and retail make significant, positive changes in their careers.
Is it your time?
Drop me a note to talk about your situation and discuss the best way forward reinventing your career.
“I must also tell you that I get so inspired to go out and conquer what the world has to throw at me after working with you. Your willingness to share your ideas certainly has shown me why you have been successful in life.”
“As I am sure you have heard countless times as a mentor and teacher your guidance today touched me and molded me in ways deeper than you’ll ever know or I am able to put into words”
Art is a catalyst — an inspirational, heart-filled substance that has helped me reorganize around an utterly new mindset of my skills, creativity, and superpower. I trust Art with my ideas – no matter how undercooked – and he can illuminate possibilities, expose vulnerabilities, and offer next steps. With his unique blend of hot-off-the-presses knowledge, hard-knocks experience, and sassy reassurance, Art is helping me dance into my future: to boldly go where I’ve been afraid to before. -M.