Many are looking for a guide to help them jump-start their work of career reinvention.
It’s a process. In technical terms, it’s a design process with a big problem to solve. It takes time, experimentation, and ample collaboration with someone motivated and experienced in the process.
This is where I come in. I serve as your guide, accountability partner, and lifeguard as you design and move to the next stage of your career.
I help you via a variety of methods including live-workshop programs, one-on-one coaching, and via a forthcoming self-paced e-learning course.
No one reinvents their career alone. Check out the options and upcoming sessions and if you have questions, drop me a note.
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR NEW COHORT! Jumpstart Your Career Reinvent Bootcamp!
Kicking off on October 1, 2020, this live-online group program will help you jumpstart your career reinvention process!
In a series of 90-minute sessions plus two one-on-one coaching calls, executive and career coach Art Petty, guides you through the different stages of the Reinvent Framework™ to help you develop a clear strategy and approach for your situation. Following the program, you have unlimited e-mail access to Art to answer questions and offer guidance. Additionally, Art offers once per month live check-in and evergreen access to a resource-filled e-learning portal.
Topics covered include:
- Reframing what it means to reinvent yourself in your career
- Assessing: Is career reinvention right for you?
- Overview of the Career Reinvent Framework™ (Determination, Self-Discovery, Exploration, Experimentation, Planning, Launch)
- Self-Discovery: tuning in to your best-self, superpowers, and backstory and using your past to design your next stage
- Exploration: ideation, divergent thinking, and casting a wide net exploring options
- From Exploration to Experimentation–design thinking meets agile project management
- In search of that sweet spot: the convergence of abilities, interests, and marketability
- Iterating between exploration and experimentation
- From experimentation to decision
- Looking ahead: how to bring your idea to life (preparation and launch stages)
This Program is For You If…
- You’re frustrated in your career and are looking for something new beyond just a job change
- You’re feeling burned-out on large organizational or institution life
- It’s been on your mind for a while to do something different but you haven’t found the time to dig in
- You’ve been successful and are motivated to shift where and how you deliver what you are great at
- Your professional life has been uprooted by a major event and you want to make a change NOW
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER!