Slightly more than 80 essays on improving your effectiveness as a leader and professional!
This book is designed to be your personal, portable, professional development coach.
Whether you are turning to just the right essay for ideas and inspiration during challenging times or, you are reading one per week, I guarantee there are ideas, approaches, tools and a few chuckles to lift your spirits, support your work and inspire you and your team members to new and greater levels of performance!
What people are saying about Leadership Caffeine on Amazon:
Leadership Caffeine is what the title implies – a pick-me-up for those looking to how to lead as well as how to lead more effectively. If this is you, then “Leadership Caffeine” will serve you well. John Baldoni, Leadership Expert & Author
Great book that is going to help me out with my Supervisory Training Classes. Art has a way of finding and dealing with all the issues! Linda W.-Trainer
A true jolt for you and your team! –D. Reeves
Daily exercise for your leadership skills. –Jack K.
Leadership Caffeine is Ideal for:
- Motivated professionals seeking ideas to create a performance edge in their career
- Leaders of all experience levels, including new, first-time leaders
- Anyone interested in a quick, energizing read as part of their daily professional devotional
- Leadership discussion groups looking for rich, idea-prompting topics
- Teams & Project Groups
- Classrooms/Instructors seeking a practical and powerful way to talk about developing as a leader.
Perfect for any setting where you need diverse and compelling content to stimulate leadership and performance thinking!
Leadership Caffeine is just what the title implies: essays and ideas that give you a jolt to develop and remember what it takes to be a good leader. There are so many essays in this book that I wish my former bosses would have read. -E. Mourans
Book Structure and Content:
The content consists of more than 80 individual essays–short reads where the focus is on ideas for leading, succeeding and problem-solving. The book’s sections include:
- Developing Yourself
- Creating High Performance Teams
- Making Better Decisions
- Surviving and Thriving in a Political Environment
- Surviving the Tough Days
- Managing Your Boss
- Developing Leadership Agility
- Leadership Advice with No Expiration Date
- Pursuing Greatness as a Leader
- The Lighter Side of Leadership Caffeine
Every essay incorporates an upfront context-builder, lists of ideas and best practices and a “Bottom Line for Now” perspective on the importance of the topic in your career.
Whether reading on a e-reader or in paperback, this book is intended to offer ideas and encouragement in less time than it takes to consume a cup of coffee! Dog-ear the pages, highlight the ideas, and use the notes function on your e-reader, and then take the ideas back into your workplace, and you’ll be using the book as it was intended!
Contact Art for more information on workshop, keynote or coaching programs or to discuss your unique needs.