Getting Feedback Right—How to Build a Healthy Feedback Environment
Imagine there was a tool at your disposal that would help reinforce in real-time the behaviors of group members that moved the performance numbers in the right direction. Or, a tool that would get people motivated to learn, grow, and leave behind less-than-ideal behaviors in favor of new approaches and continuous improvement. Wouldn’t this be helpful?
Well, there is. It’s called performance feedback.
This quick read packs a lot of practical tips, including:
- Why feedback is “bad” (hint: it’s really not)
- How to learn to master feedback
- The one bad habit you must give up with your feedback discussions
- Groups and teams need love and feedback too
- How to strengthen your feedback skills starting right now
Learning to succeed with performance feedback is a positive game-changer for your career!