Level-Up Your Skills in the Experienced Manager Program
What are you doing to sharpen your managerial skills in 2020?
I’m offering a one-of-a-kind professional development experience for managers seeking to strengthen personal and group performance, starting in January 2020.
The Experienced Manager program blends live-online plus coaching plus e-learning to support your personal-professional development and growth as a manager.
In a series of 5 live (always recorded for replay or later viewing) webinars plus three great guest events, the program content is geared to experienced managers striving to level-up in their careers.
Action-Focused Topics Include:
- Strengthening as a leader and manager of managers
- Coaching your team to high-performance
- Strengthening your career coaching skills
- Thinking differently for strategy and problem-solving
- Helping your team develop a fresh view of your business
- Strengthening your culture of experimentation and innovation
- Growing your success and influence by leading in the gray-zone
- Cultivating influence and clean power
- Winning in difficult communication moments
- Strategies for developing yourself
Think & Act Differently: Training Plus Coaching
The content is designed to help you challenge you to think differently about your role and what it takes to create success for yourself, your team, and your organization in our world of change. (If you are interested in viewing my recent webinar for experienced managers: Think Differently in a World of Change, drop Art a note.)
The one-on-one coaching session with Art helps you tailor the content and approaches to your unique situation. As you work to put the ideas from the program into action, unlimited e-mail support ensures you’ve got a partner for success.
In addition to the live and guest sessions (everything recorded), each primary topic is backed with specific “How-to” e-learning content delivered for our learning management system. Your access to all content remains evergreen even after the program’s conclusion.
Registration, Tuition, or, Learn More:
Registration is now live for this powerful, unique professional development experience. Early-bird pricing is $457 until 1/1/20 or $595 from 1/1 until 1/14. Our first live session is scheduled for 1/15/2020.
To learn more and register, visit our program page.
If you have questions or are interested in enrolling a group, drop Art a note.