-Leadership Caffeine-Ideas to Energize Your Professional Development
Slightly more than 80 essays on improving your effectiveness as a leader and professional!
This book is designed to be your personal, portable, professional development coach.
Whether you are turning to just the right essay for ideas and inspiration during challenging times or, you are reading one per week, I guarantee there are ideas, approaches, tools and a few chuckles to lift your spirits, support your work and inspire you and your team members to new and greater levels of performance!
Leadership Caffeine is Ideal for:
- Motivated Professionals seeking a performance edge in their career
- Leaders of all experience levels, including new, first-time leaders
- Leadership & Management Discussion Groups looking for rich, idea-prompting topics
- Teams & Project Groups
- Classrooms/Instructors seeking a practical and powerful way to talk about developing as a leader.
Orders of 5 or more eligible for special pricing exclusively through Marathon Books.
–Practical Lessons in Leadership-A Guidebook for Aspiring and Experienced Leaders by Art Petty and Rich Petro
Whether you are starting up as a new leader or seeking to strengthen your skills as an experienced leader, Practical Lessons in Leadership is used by thousands of professionals as the desktop reference to getting it right!
Practical Lessons in Leadership is Ideal for:
- First-time/new leaders
- Leaders taking over a new team.
- Experienced Managers developing new leaders
- Leadership book clubs
- Any HR or Training Professional interested in passing along an invaluable reference source.
- Instructors/educators teaching leadership programs/courses.
Paperback copies at Amazon.com (see Reviews)
Contact Art about Speaking Engagements and Team Calls on his books!