We Create Leaders
By supporting your development as a professional in three critical areas:
Our focus is on helping New Leaders establish themselves in this difficult role, and on working with Experienced Managers seeking to break-through to their next role, often as an executive.
We work with individuals (coaching) and with groups of individuals inside organizations via training and coaching.
We tailor a professional development Coaching or Training experience to meet your specific career needs for:
1. Developing as a Leader–whether you are an aspiring, new or experienced leader, we help you strengthen core, foundational skills and cultivate the skills needed in this fast-changing world, including leading informally, leading virtual teams, managing and leading across cultures, creating a culture of innovation and building high performance teams.
2. Strengthening Critical Thinking & Decision-Making Skills–your ability to think strategically, solve complex business problems and make effective decisions (and to help your teams make good decisions) are all required for achieving the next level in your career. We blend education, case-work, and application of the concepts in the workplace to support your development of critical thinking skills.
3. Strengthening Professional Presence–from self confidence/self-esteem to interpersonal awareness and strengthening of communication skills we help ensure that you are able to communicate your thoughts with simplicity, clarity and effectiveness.
All programs incorporate pre-work, assessment, education/training and optional on-going guidance for improvement initiatives.
HR, Training Managers and Line of Business Executives:
We are happy to tailor our new leader and experienced manager training/coaching for groups or for individuals. References available upon request.
To learn more about our services and programs, e-mail or call 847.612.8420. All inquiries are confidential.
- Leadership Caffeine e-News/Updates (registration required: ideas, resources, approaches and program news)
- For New Leaders Only e-News/Updates (registration required: ideas, resources, approaches and program news)
- Leadership Caffeine Podcast (No registration required: interviews with leading authors, leadership & management experts)
- Management Excellence Blog by Art Petty
Where registration is required, we guard your e-mail information and will never make it available to a third-party!