The Building Better Leaders Programs by Art Petty are focused on helping professionals develop as strong leaders and senior contributors.
My Approach for Supporting Your Growth via Training:
I work with individuals and groups to create personalized, sustained professional development programs that blend training, workplace application of core concepts, feedback and optional on-going coaching.
True professional development takes place over an extended period of time through exposure to new approaches and tools and supported by feedback and mentoring. My programs are designed to do just that: expose you to both classic and cutting edge management and leadership thinking and approaches and then challenge you to apply the ideas in your own organization.
- Live Group Training
- Live, On-Line (Distance) or Blended formats for Individual Skills Training
Programs: (Contact Art for more information)
- Developing as a Senior Leader & Contributor-advanced leadership skills training, including feedback, critical thinking, developing others, building high performance teams and creating high performance cultures.
- Effective Decision Making-develop strategies for identifying decision-making traps and improving individual and team performance through more effective discussion, framing and analysis.
- Considering the Move to Leadership-ideal for anyone considering the shift from individual contributor to first-time formal leader.
- Succeeding as a First-Time Leader-critical context for the role of a leader and how to maximize your early days in this demanding role.
- Leadership Mastery for Technical Professionals-You didn’t get into development or IT because you wanted to lead people, but if this step is for you, then this training can be the difference between success or frustration and failure.
- Feedback Mastery-The Art and Science of Delivering Feedback-Develop skills for conducting effective feedback discussions even in the most challenging of situations. Feedback is a leadership power tool, and it’s essential for your success to master this skill.
- Creating & Sustaining an Effective Strategy and Execution Culture-End strategy as an event type approaches and cultivate a dynamic, iterative strategy and execution process that ensures that your team learns, adapts and keeps moving forward.
We are happy to discuss creating a custom program to meet your needs for either live, distance or blended formats.
Workshops are available at your facility or in your geography in half-day, single or two-day events or split into multiple-sessions and delivered over an extended period of time.
Contact Art Petty via e-mail or at 847.612.8420 to discuss your needs and to review the program choices and fee structure.
What You Should Expect:
- You gain the benefit of my 25 years developing and leading great teams and great businesses in technology around the globe.
- You will be challenged to rethink and in many cases reinvent your approaches to leading, presenting yourself, making decisions and driving results.
- You gain my passion for developing great professionals along with my experience and passion for developing market-dominating businesses.
- You can expect to be challenged and supported in all of the areas essential for your professional development as a senior contributor.
Are You Read to Talk About Your Future Success?
Call me at 847.612.8420 or drop me a note via e-mail to discuss your professional development needs and how to get started.